6 Reasons His Abuse Isn't Your Fault
1.You didn’t ask to be treated this way, he planned it.
2. Undermining your confidence and blaming you are tools he uses to secure the privileged life he believes he deserves.
3. Alcohol and “losing his temper” are excuses, not triggers.
4. Even violent offenders consciously avoid exposure.
5. To prevent you from leaving, he may monopolize the family finances and threaten to separate you from your children.
6. Apologies intentionally keep you confused and off-balance and can conceal his private agenda for decades.
National Abuse Hotline:
1-800-799-7233 Text: LOVEIS to 1-866-331-9474